top of page

Implementación de Planes Nacionales de Adaptación

Público·27 miembros

Biggest Tranny [HOT]

"He said, 'My daughters are going to start to wear makeup and I want you guys to look at least presentable,' which I thought was really cool," she says in a new interview with Jane Pratt's website, xoJane.com. "And we've turned out to be the biggest trannies because of it."

biggest tranny

"Many people do not realize that the word "tranny" is one of the most hurtful and dehumanizing slurs that transgender people hear. Most transgender people associate that word with personal experiences of violence, hatred and derision," the media watchdog group said in a statement. "Its use carries a negative connotation even when the person saying it doesn't mean it in a derogatory way, (i.e., "fierce like a tranny.") The vast majority of transgender women don't look and behave like over-the-top caricatures, and reducing an entire community of people to that stereotype is inaccurate and hurtful."

The statement also said. "Unfortunately the larger problem here is that the word "tranny" has also become an easy punch line in popular culture and its continued use in the media further legitimizes the word, thereby further marginalizing the transgender community." 041b061a72

Acerca de

Trabajo colaborativo para intercambiar puntos de vista y not...
bottom of page